When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights.
Here at Picadeally.com.au, we value our customers’ trust, satisfaction and confidence in our online store, our products and our services. We are a firm believer of keeping our new customers happy and our existing loyal customers even happier! Thus, we want to make sure that your shopping experience with Picadeally.com.au will be a pleasant and excellent experience. In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, you should always contact us and we will do what we can to help you. Please refer to our warranty and return terms and condition below outlining your warranty rights.
Warranty and Returns Terms and Conditions
1. Picadeally.com.au offers 12 months guarantee on all products on our website, unless stated otherwise in the product page. The applicable 12 months warranty period commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 5 days from the date the goods are despatched to you.
2. You are required to notify Picadeally.com.au through our contact us page within 10 working days of receiving the item. In order to make a claim, you must provide us with:
- Detailed description of the fault/defect/damage of the item for which you are making a claim under the warranty
- Photographic evidence or short video clip of the damage or defect (where applicable)
- A receipt you receive from us showing proof that you purchased the item from us
- Any other details we may need to investigate your claim
3. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
4. Picadeally.com.au will not accept any return that has not been approved or authorised by our customer service team
5. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
6. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.